Monday, October 8, 2012

Ganito kami sa Makati

During the 2010 Elections, one of the positive publicities that came out for the Binays is how things were done in Makati ("Ganito kami sa Makati"). Free education, giving importance to Senior Citizens, free medicines, etc. Being a resident of Makati for the past 10 years, I have experienced first hand how things were done, and I couldn't be prouder.

Anyway, before I turn this into into a political rave and rant, I just want to share that last month, we received a birthday cake for Manang, our house help! And I thought those were just rumors. Here's proof:



The birthday celebrant with her alaga

Haha, they say there's corruption behind these cakes. But we don't really mind, Manang didn't really mind. Our government was able to make her birthday extra special with an extra cake. Ganito kami sa Makati.

No comments: